Sunday, February 21, 2016

You have a special place in the Universe

When you know who you are, you experience yourself as unique, as one-of-a-kind.  You have a special lace and a special purpose in being here.  No on can take your place in life or in the universe. When you know who you really are, you become free because you realize you can be in charge of your life.  You learn to use the natural power within you to realize your true desires, to set meaningful goals for yourself, and to fulfill them successfully.

by Great Grandmaster Tae Yun Kim
Page 2

2 comments:

Jonathan Palmer said...

Wow! This is truly enlightening! Being reminded of the importance of my existence and I can contribute to something greater than myself motivates me!

Jonathan Palmer said...

Wow! This blog is enlightening! Know that I can make a difference and contribute to something great than myself is motivating!